Jan 12, 2015

Revisiting Bellocq

It's been a little over three years since my first visit to the Bellocq Tea Atelier in Greenpoint, but the shop is as much (or more) of a sight for sore eyes as it ever was. Filled with the most beautiful textures and unpredictable light, the atelier still inspires me to whip my camera out. I picked up a new tea strainer and a few herbal blends to satisfy my nightly tea cravings – No. 12 Le Hammeau, No. 28 Mulberry Leaf, and No. 48 Pic du Midi. It's well worth the visit despite the somewhat inconvenient location.









13 comments :

  1. Beautiful space with so many tea choices! Would love to try it if I get to visit one day:P

    Shall We Sasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical space. Thank you for the beautiful photography.
    Radostina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful Alice! Thanks for sharing. Chenette

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Sigh* I'll never tire of this space and you always manage to showcase its beauty perfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. It's hard to believe this gorgeous space is inside the building I see on Google maps! :) Will add this to my list of places to check out on my next visit to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I'm legitimately obsessed with those brass kettles now!

    Ses RĂªveries by Karina So.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Adding this to my list of places to go.

    http://www.tlzau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful

    Book Cheap, Budget Hotel Booking, 5 Star, Luxury Hotels | Budget Accommodation & Hotel Reservations

    ReplyDelete